Frost Mods (Pologne)Yeti & Blizzard, Frost-Mods en 28mm !!

Rubrique destinée aux discussions sur les créations de Frost Mods.
Patricko
Altostratus
Altostratus
Ecigarette (s) utilisée (s) : Tubes Méca / Box BF méca / RBA / RDA / Genesis / DIY
Genre : Homme

Re: Yeti & Blizzard, Frost-Mods en 28mm !!

Message par Patricko » jeu. 11 sept. 2014, 11:57

Vapemail !!

Le Yeti et le Blizzard enfin à la maison !! :D

Le grand frère sur Snowflake est tout simplement splendide, la finition exemplaire !

Les deux top cap pour atos 22mm .... l'excellente idée d'avoir deux types de biseautage, l'un droit, l'autre incurvé ... rendu très élégant

Ici avec le G22 et le top cap 22 incurvé

Le tube à le même fini agréable que le Snowflake

Le switch, course courte me semble encore plus doux que celui de mon premier Snowflake !!

Le Blzzard, là encore toute la qualité des G22 et G22 mini :respect:

Le plateau légèrement allégé par rapport aux précédents atos genesis maison

Yeti avec son Blizzard :D

Bref, un superbe combo en 28mm, agréable, relativement léger pour le format, impeccablement pensé et fini !!
Très heureux de mon achat !! :)
Image Image
Adhérent AIDUCE n°189 / Membre UBV-BDB n°87

Fishy
Cumulonimbus
Cumulonimbus

Message par Fishy » jeu. 11 sept. 2014, 13:12

merci pour ce reportage photo !
ca fait envie :D

nichfurt
Nimbostratus
Nimbostratus

Message par nichfurt » jeu. 11 sept. 2014, 16:35

Je confirme !
Très beau combo.

Faut que je monte ce camion citerne à mesh maintenant... :-)

Patricko
Altostratus
Altostratus
Ecigarette (s) utilisée (s) : Tubes Méca / Box BF méca / RBA / RDA / Genesis / DIY

Message par Patricko » jeu. 11 sept. 2014, 22:41

camion citerne monté pour ma part ... :mrgreen:

ben ... comme d'hab avec les atos de MrFrost ... immédiatement séduit par le Blizzard ! Je ne sais pas comment ils font mais depuis le GKmF20 ... les G22 et mini et maintenant le Blizzard .... tous ces atos ont une "ligne", une manière de vape qui malgré les petites différences des uns aux autres .... se retrouve toujours. Je suis franchement épaté par la constance de vape de ces atos .... :D

Toujours ultra facile à coiler ... l'air flow me fait penser plus à celui du GKmF20 (les anciens avec 1 air hole de 1,2) qu'aux G22 .... le rendu des saveur est "top notch" (comme le G22 mini) ... montage habituel en 0,3x0,1 pour 1,3 ohms. Bref, nickel ! :respect:
Image Image

Patricko
Altostratus
Altostratus

Message par Patricko » mer. 24 sept. 2014, 14:39

Review photos de Timbozero

http://timbozero.tk/reviews/blizzard-at ... rost-mods/

Opinions on the Blizzard

This is a well crafted and reasonably priced device, better value still if ordered with the Yeti mechanical mod (below). There are very few things to dislike here and fans of genesis atomisers will enjoy this.

Personally I prefer a more open vape than the 2 x 1mm air holes provide, but that is subjective and the majority of vapers that like this style of atomiser are more than used to this level of air flow. That said the top cap not only comes in the standard 2x1mm airhole format but, for a small (10$/7euro) fee, you can have horizontal holes for dual coils and sizes of airhole from 0.8 to 2.5mm.

The reduced chamber works well and gives a good solid vapour flavour. I like that Frost were not tempted to expand the diameter of the deck and chamber to match the 28mm exterior and rather increased the mass of the top cap.

Juice capacity is maybe a little low for a 28mm atomiser at 3ml, but it is perfectly adequate for me for the day.

Overall this is a great atomiser and it really works well with the Yeti mechanical. It was easy to build with plenty of room to wind the coil and good solid connection points for the wire.
It is great that the tools required for those hex screws are included, saving you the need to buy your own.

Great job.

Opinions of the Yeti …

This is the first mechanical I have had that uses the 26650 battery, and I have to say I rather like it. The machining is excellent and the adjustment in the top cap suffices for all atomisers and batteries tested.

The machined finished tube and polished top cap and switch work really well together. The engraving is really nice finish to the tube.

The switch is superb, magnetically ‘sprung’ but with the magnets not being part of the contact path. Testing this mod I found that the device only had a total resistance of 0.2ohms and gave zero voltage drop when unloaded. Under a 1ohm load the drop was less than 0.2volt drop at 4.2volts, this is excellent and most of the sag will be down to the MNKE 26650 cell used to test with. Certainly better than most in the 26650 class of mod.
The design of the switch features some massive surface areas in the contact path, this is what contributes to the great power transfer of the mechanical.

I love the Yeti and I shall be keeping it on the living room table as my evening vape device (with the Blizzard atomiser on it). It is a little too large (for me personally) to be an all day device, but it is perfect for the end of the day to wind down in front of a movie with it and a beer.
The Yeti and Blizzard, for me, are the end of day ‘cigar’ of vaping.

Great work Frost Mods, a pair of really nice devices.
Image Image

nichfurt
Nimbostratus
Nimbostratus

Message par nichfurt » mar. 4 nov. 2014, 18:15

Ma petite vidéo sur le Yeti...

The Yeti and the Blizzard by Frost Mods :
phpBB [video]

:-)

Envoyé avec mes doigts.

Patricko
Altostratus
Altostratus

Message par Patricko » mer. 5 nov. 2014, 02:23

Excellent, nichfurt !! :D :respect:
Image Image

nichfurt
Nimbostratus
Nimbostratus

Message par nichfurt » mer. 5 nov. 2014, 22:29

Thanks Patricko :-)

Envoyé avec mes doigts.

Répondre

Retourner vers « Frost Mods (Pologne) »